Thursday, April 19, 2012

In coversation


Selva, 59, who works as a watchman.
He quoted,"I'm old enough to dream now. Whatever I had planned in the past never worked out for me. For me, to achieve my dreams I need money. Tell me a way to get that."








Ravi, 57, cobbler by profession in conversation with Sachin about his situation. He was sharing about his grief of losing his property by being betrayed by his own family members.









It is not necessary that everyone we meet will have dreams. Some are lost and some stopped dreaming and some just buried their dreams because of the obstacles they have come across in their life. But still listen to them and understand the problems one faces to achieve their dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Our effort in understanding the other side of DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudipto, I think you have put it beautifully. It means you have understood empathy. Now where empathy can lead to is a shared experience by means of which through conversation, you might yet be able to unlock the hidden dream, the core seed, in the one you are interacting with. That is the challenge of the Dream:In process. That's why the Dream:In film begins with the challenge WAKE UP. We enable the awakening of each person's dreams through this process and methodology.

    ReplyDelete